Sunday, October 6, 2013

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Merchandise Available For Pre-Order

Following the success of their blockbuster superhero films, Marvel Studio launched its first live action television series with the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC. The series follows the exploits of the word wide law enforcement agency dedicating to policing superhuman beings, led by Agent Coulson (played by Clark Gregg), who nhas appeared in the previous Marvel movies.

The series debuted on September 24 as television's highest-rated premiere in the 18-49 demographic in nearly four years. Over the course of the series first week, more than 20 million people watched the pilot episode live, through DVRs and Video on Demand, or online.

After his demise in The Avengers movie, the announcement last year that Agent Coulson is alive and will star in a new TV series took fans by surprise in a big way. Now, just how he's alive is still an unanswered question.

In light of the series' popularity friendly local game stores all around the country have available for preorder a wide variety of S.H.I.E.L.D. related merchandise. Spread the good news by stocking up on the Agent Coulson Lives T-Shirt. Coulson fans from way back when can celebrate with the retro-looking Shield Agent Phil Coulson Heather T-Shirt.













The classic S.H.I.E.L.D logo is available in some cool apparel items you can preorder now. The S.H.I.E.L.D. "Night S.H.I.E.L.D." Navy T-Shirt shows the classic logo in large form. Dress for a day at the office with the Marvel Classic S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo Exclusive Polo. And stay warm with another exclusive in the Marvel Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Zip-Up Hoodie.


Hats featuring the current S.H.I.E.L.D. logo are available to order, too. The S.H.I.E.L.D. "Hero Wide Point" Knit Hat will guard your head from the cold this winter. You can also look sharp in the comfortable Avengers S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo Dyad Flex Fit Cap.



Add some sartorial class to a dinner jacket with the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo Pewter Lapel Pin and carry your keys on the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo Pewter Keychain. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Combo Pack contains a S.H.I.E.L.D. sticker, button, keychain and HYDRA keychain!

Keep money and other valuables in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Billfold Wallet.  Enjoy your favorite beverage in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo 16oz Pub Glass, and carry identification just like a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in your S.H.I.E.L.D. Logo Lanyard, available in black and navy blue.


So, Coulson Lives, a new TV series is here, and you can preorder at your FLGS all the swag necessary to watch the show in style and show your support for the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. wherever you go.

If you are in Puerto Rico, Bad DM recommends you visit The Gaming Pit, in Guaynabo, for your preorder needs.


No comments :

Post a Comment